BLUE POINT AT7350 1/2" Ratchet is an efficient and reliable tool used for fastening and loosening nuts, bolts, and other hardware components. Featuring a 72-tooth ratchet gear system and a slim handle for improved access, it is ideal for automotive repair and home improvement tasks.
• 70 ft.lbs of torque output to remove stubborn fasteners
• 260 RPM’s for fast removal / Installation of fasteners
• Large accessible reversing knob for easy mechanism
• Robust head design for maximum strength and durability
• Adjustable exhaust directs airflow away
from work area
• Soft grip handle increased comfort
and reduced vibration.
Insulates against cold
• Ball bearing
and high strength
alloy steel gear
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification