The BLUE-POINT YA6910 Mini Engine Electronic Stethoscope is a diagnostic tool to quickly and accurately detect engine noises. Featuring a calibrated diaphragm, it helps detect issues with lifters, valve trains, and other engine components. Additionally, it accurately identifies sounds at higher sound levels and frequencies.
• Sensor clamp helps to detect noises during test drives that can not be duplicated in the work bay
• Sensor tip mounted on 6" flexible shaft allows access to reach difficult areas
• 5" inductive metal probe allows user to pinpoint source of noise or vibration
• Ultra sensitive microphone provides a full range of sound
• Rotary volume control allows easy adjustment
• Ear-bud style earphones provide excellent sound quality