The HACKSAW FRAME 189-P ELORA TOOLS is an easy-to-use and reliable device for cutting shapes and profiles in wood and metal. Its heavy-duty design makes it suitable for both industrial and DIY use. It features a 45° angle for precise and angled cuts, and a tensioning wheel for tight and secure blade tension. It also includes a quick-release blade tensioner for easy blade changing.
- for hacksaw blades with 300 mm (12") length
- including metal saw blade
- blade position lockable in 6 different positions
- blade tension by turning the knob in the handle
- handle made of plastic . hacksaw frame from die-cast alumunium
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification