The Elora Tools 241EK Flaring Tool is designed for forming regular or bubble flares in copper, aluminum, and soft steel tubing. Its hardened and tempered alloy steel construction provides superior strength and durability. Make easy and accurate flares quickly and easily with this professional-grade tool.
- for beading of copper and light alloy tubes
- flaring cone 90° hardened, corresponds to 45° at the tube
- body made of zinc die-cast
- to use with clamping jaws ELORA No. 241EB
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification