The BIT-BOX 1/4" 3453-S11 ELORA TOOLS is a versatile tool designed for a range of applications. It is ideal for drilling, screwdriving, and working on small and intricate materials. Its robust construction and ergonomic design make it ideal for tough jobs requiring precision and accuracy.
- 11 pcs.
- in black yellow plastic box with belt clip and suspension hole
- magnetic bit holder ELORA-No. 4150-50,
with male hexagonal drive according to DIN 3126 E 6,3
- bits made of ELORA-Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium
73MoV5-2 / 1.2381
- 10 bits with male hexagon drive according to
DIN 3126 C 6,3
- TORX® = reg. trademark of
Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC. USA
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification