The Socket for Lambda Oxygen Sensor 776L-9 from Elora Tools is designed to accommodate Lambda O2 sensors with a diameter of 12mm. It is made of chrome vanadium steel for reliable strength and corrosion resistance. This socket is specifically designed for use with O2 sensors and is perfect for professional auto mechanics.
- extra-long pattern
- for lambda oxygen sensor with fix mounted cable
- internal hexagon size 22 mm
- slotted for passing the cable
- female square drive according to DIN 3120-C 12,5, ISO 1174, with ball retaining groove
- Chrome-Molybdenum 42CrMo4 / 1.7225
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification