TECNOGI 1003 Mechanical Torque Wrenches are designed to tighten fasteners with precision and accuracy. The calibrated scale provides an adjustable range of up to 30 Nm, offering a maximum torque of 8-24 Nm, with an accuracy of ±6%. The wrenches are equipped with a durable release mechanism for safety and a comfortable handle for ergonomic use.
Mechanical Torque Wrenches
- Wide range from 5 to 33 Nm
- Kgfm from 0,5 to 3,4
- Lbfm from 4 to 24
- Lbf.in from 40 to 300
- Increment 1 Nm
- Length 405mm
- Weight 0,69Kg
- Precise and constant tightening: setting the proper torque is easy using a fold-away torque adjuster
- Thrust bearing for soft calibration purposes.
- The handle turns freely to prevent accidental slipping of the torque setting.
- Double signal when the set torque is reached: acoustical click and effort decrease.
- Wrench re-sets automatically.
- The sliding through square drive enables to effect right and left tightening.
- For scales: Nm, Kgfm, Lbf.in, Lbf.ft.
- Guaranteed Accuracy +- 4% in accordance with EN ISO 6789:2003.
- Calibration certficate with SIT traceability.
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification TECNOGI 1003