The TECNOGI 1006S Mechanical Torque Wrench is a precision tool designed to apply precisely-measured torque to bolts, nuts, and other fastening elements. Its impact-resistant ratchet handles up to 100ft-lbs of torque. Its adjustable scale allows for precise calibration and repeatable accuracy. Ideal for a variety of industrial and automotive applications.
Mechanical Torque Wrenches
- Wide range from 12 to 68 Nm
- Kgfm from 1,2 to 7
- Lbfm from 10 to 50
- Lbf.in from 100 to 600
- Increment 2 Nm
- Length 480mm
- Weight 1,00Kg
- Precise and constant tightening: setting the proper torque is easy using a fold-away torque adjuster
- Thrust bearing for soft calibration purposes.
- The handle turns freely to prevent accidental slipping of the torque setting.
- Double signal when the set torque is reached: acoustical click and effort decrease.
- Wrench re-sets automatically.
- The sliding through square drive enables to effect right and left tightening.
- For scales: Nm, Kgfm, Lbf.in, Lbf.ft.
- Guaranteed Accuracy +- 4% in accordance with EN ISO 6789:2003.
- Calibration certficate with SIT traceability.
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification TECNOGI 1006S