TECNOGI 1015 Mechanical Torque Wrenches are designed for precision tightening or loosening of threaded fasteners with accuracy up to ±4%. This precision tool is ideal for applications requiring controlled torque output. It also features a rubberized handle for improved grip and comfort.
Mechanical Torque Wrenches
- Wide range from 25 to 150 Nm
- Kgfm from 2,5 to 15
- Lbfm from 20 to 110
- Lbf.in from 200 to 1300
- Increment 5 Nm
- Length 575mm
- Weight 1,70Kg
- Precise and constant tightening: setting the proper torque is easy using a fold-away torque adjuster
- Thrust bearing for soft calibration purposes.
- The handle turns freely to prevent accidental slipping of the torque setting.
- Double signal when the set torque is reached: acoustical click and effort decrease.
- Wrench re-sets automatically.
- The sliding through square drive enables to effect right and left tightening.
- For scales: Nm, Kgfm, Lbf.in, Lbf.ft.
- Guaranteed Accuracy +- 4% in accordance with EN ISO 6789:2003.
- Calibration certficate with SIT traceability.
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification TECNOGI 1015