The TECNOGI 1080 Mechanical Torque Wrenches are designed to accurately and reliably apply pre-set torque to a fastener, helping to ensure safe and secure connections. With a wide range of torque capabilities, these wrenches provide the power and accuracy needed to safely and effectively tighten or loosen fasteners.
Mechanical Torque Wrenches
- Wide range from 140 to 800 Nm
- Kgfm from 14 to 80
- Lbfm from 120 to 580
- Lbf.in from 1400 to 7000
- Increment 20 Nm
- Length 935mm
- Weight 6,50Kg
- Precise and constant tightening: setting the proper torque is easy using a fold-away torque adjuster
- Thrust bearing for soft calibration purposes.
- The handle turns freely to prevent accidental slipping of the torque setting.
- Double signal when the set torque is reached: acoustical click and effort decrease.
- Wrench re-sets automatically.
- The sliding through square drive enables to effect right and left tightening.
- For scales: Nm, Kgfm, Lbf.in, Lbf.ft.
- Guaranteed Accuracy +- 4% in accordance with EN ISO 6789:2003.
- Calibration certficate with SIT traceability.
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification TECNOGI 1080