The TECNOGI 706 Torque Wrenches For Electronics are ideal for precision tightening and loosening operations in electronics. This professional tool is equipped with an ergonomic, non-slip handle and electronic torque control, making it the perfect choice for all your repair and maintenance needs.
Torque Wrenches For Electronics
- Series 700 torque wrenches are designed to assemble electrical and electronical parts, fragile and small, like connectors and components. In these applications using of tols with torque setting control is recommended, to obtain effective mechanical and electrical connection.
- Pre-set calibration.
- High accuracy.
- Torque Range 0,5 to 4 Nm
- Length 140mm
- Weight 0,140Kg
- Ergonomic Style.
- Easy Handling.
- Available standards according to the chart here below, or personalized on costumer's requests.
- Guaranteed accuracy +- 6% in accordance with EN ISO 6789:203.
- Calibration certificate with SIT traceability.
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification for Tecnogi 706