This high-precision Torque Wrench from Elora Tools features a Vernier Scale for precise torque setting. The Vernier Scale allows for accurate adjustments up to 0.1 Nm. Ideal for any automotive or engineering application.
- for controlled torque application from 10 – 335 Nm
- main unit Nm with Nonius, secondary unit ft.lb.
- safe locking of the adjusted torque value by securing button
at the handle end
- ELORA-No. 2179-S: exchanging the locking knob through the safety cap,
the torque can be fixed tamper-resistant
- for clockwise fixing
- with robust, matt steel tube
- fine tooth ratchet, smallest possible swivel angle 8°
- very noticeable and hearable (''click'') signal
- nonslip QUATROLIT®-2C-handle
- according to EN ISO 6789:2017 Part 1, Typ II Class A
- with traceable declaration of conformance
- tripping accuracy +-3%
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification