The BPNMRMH BLUE POINT adjustable click-type torque wrench is designed for use in applications requiring precise tightening of nuts and bolts. It comes preset to a pre-selected torque value and clicks when that value is reached, providing fast and accurate tightening results.
• Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
• Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
• Fast, accurate and easy to set
• Easy-to-read laser marked scales
• Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
• Accuracy: ± 3% CW ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
• Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
• Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification