The Screwdriver Socket 3/8” 3520-PH Elora Tools is an essential tool for many professionals and DIYers alike. Its hardness rating of HRC 56-58 and chrome vanadium steel construction makes it ideal for heavy-duty tasks in industrial and automotive settings. Its length of 95mm also allows easy access to hard-to-reach areas.
- for cross slotted screws
- chrome-plated, polished
- holder made of ELORA-Chrome-Vanadium 31CrV3 / 1.2208
- female square according to DIN 3120-C 10, ISO 1174, with ball
- blade made of ELORA-Vanadium special steel, gunmetal finished
- blade according to DIN ISO 8764-1 PH
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification