The Ratchet Operated Podger Spanner 765 from Elora Tools is designed to help with the assembly and disassembly of threaded fasteners. This spanner features a ratchet drive that can be easily adjusted to three different positions, allowing you to quickly and effectively grip bolts of any size. With a corrosion resistant chrome finish, this spanner is built to last.
- for scaffolding and constructional steel work
- reversible ratchets with two different sizes, with centering tips
- with lock hole Ø 5,2 mm
- smallest possible swivel angle 11,25°
- Chrome-Vanadium 31CrV3 / 1.2208
- Refer to Chart Size Image for product specification